March 23, 2011

Wow! It's Been Forever!

Sorry I haven't been updating Myla's Blog!! Holiday season was busy, then I had computer issues, but I'm back...finally!
Myla has grown up so much in the past couple months. She now weighs in at 26lbs. The vet tells me that she shouldn't grow too much bigger. Right now, she is the perfect size...at least for me. I can still pick her up, but she isn't too small that I think I could break her. We have finished our second round of training classes and are getting ready to start a third set here pretty soon. She loves going to training and has a doggie buddy there that she can't wait to play with as soon as class is over. I'm thinking of starting agility with her. She is just SO fast when she runs. Anyway, I have a few videos and pictures to share with you.
Christmas Pictures...They even went on our Christmas Cards!
This is Myla with my friend's dog Jackson. They absolutely LOVE each other!

She is barking with the ball in her mouth. Sometimes she won't put that ball down for nothing!

She likes to eat her food off of the floor, so we created a game, which she LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment